Our stone chip replacement service is a life-saver, if your stone chip isn’t detrimental to your windshield, we are able to just fix that tiny stone chip without having you, the customer, to pay for a whole new Windscreen.
Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car AUTO GLASS services. Whether you drive a passenger car or medium sized truck or SUV, our mechanics strive to ensure that your vehicle will be performing at its best.
|Body Glass Replacement
|Stone Chip and Crack Repairs
We offer a full range of auto glass services to vehicle owners in Tempe – Sydney. We can help you with everything from windscreens replacement to windshield tinting. We can handle any problem on both foreign and domestic vehicles.
- We make auto repair more convenient for you
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
When to repair or replace the auto glass?
Can Be Repaired if
- Fixing the damage will not reduce the safety of the car in case of impact or collision.
- The crack is shorter than 12 inches or the chip or bullseye is smaller than 1 inch.
- Only the outer layer of the glass is damaged.
- The crack or chip is not close to the outer margin of the glass.
Should Be Replaced if
- The windshield is damaged to the point that it impairs the driver’s visibility.
- The crack is longer than 14 inches or the chip or bullseye is larger than 3 inches.
- The inner layer of glass has also been broken.
- The damage is near or reaches a corner or edge of the windshield.
How to fix a chipped windshield?
A cracked or chipped windscreen can often lead to an expensive replacement – a situation which might be avoided if the crack or chip is repaired before it spreads. Have your windscreen repaired as soon as possible.
Windscreen inspections and repairs can be performed by a qualified team member at a Aussie AutoGlass Tempe while you wait.
What is a cheap way to fix a cracked windshield?
There is no good cheap way. The clear epoxy fixes do not work very well. The cheap fixit places us REALLY LOUSY glass, much thinner than OEM, and the glass tends to have wavy distortions in it, and they tend to take shortcuts in installing the glass, which leads to serious problems later on.
I would strongly suggest you go with OEM glass, the real stuff, not the “OEM-like” which most places try to pass off as good enough. Also if the crack started at the edge of the glass, it likely is due to rust along the edge, which requires extra work to remove and treat before he glass is applied, otherwise it’s just going to crack again
© Copyright 2020 Powered by AplusOne & Aussie AutoGlass