This service is available for those working on their cars but need any sort of auto glass removed since it hinders them from their work. We are able to take out the glass you wish for and fit it back in once you’re finished with your adjustments.
Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services. Whether you drive a passenger car or medium sized truck or SUV, our mechanics strive to ensure that your vehicle will be performing at its best.
|Body Glass Replacement
|Stone Chip and Crack Repairs
We offer a full range of auto glass services to vehicle owners in Tempe – Sydney. We can help you with everything from windscreens replacement to windshield tinting. We can handle any problem on both foreign and domestic vehicles.
- We make auto repair more convenient for you
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
How to fix a jammed car window on the driver's side?
Quick Fixes for a Stuck Power Window
- Make sure to turn the ignition key on.
- Press and hold your window switch in the ‘up’ position.
- While pressing the window switch, open and slam the car door.
- If your car window does not roll up, try it a few more times.
How to replace a window seal on a car?
Step 1 – Remove Old Seal
Step 2 – Clean
Step 3 – Sand
Step 4 – Apply New Adhesive
Step 5 – Put New Seals in Place
How to temporarily cover a broken car window?
Create A Temporary Window
- On the outside window, stretch a piece of clear tape from the top of the window to the bottom.
- Continue to layer pieces of tape across the window.
- A clear, temporary “window” begins to take shape.
- Repeat until the area is covered.
- Follow the same process on the inside window.
© Copyright 2020 Powered by AplusOne & Aussie AutoGlass